Double your donation's impact
You can further the impact of your donation to Crossroads by inquiring with your employer about their matching gift program!
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees, allowing your donation to help those experiencing homelessness twice as much.
On behalf of the 3,500 men, women and children that access critical services at Crossroads, we thank you for your support.
Matching Gift Programs
Find out if your employer has a matching gift program! Enter your company's name below:
Organizations with Matching Gift Programs
We thank the following organizations for their commitment to bettering the Rhode Island community and making a difference for your homeless neighbors:
- AAA Northeast
- Aetna Foundation, Inc.
- American Express Employee Giving Program
- Amgen Foundation
- Amica Companies Foundation
- Bank of America Matching Gifts
- Charles Schwab Foundation
- Citizens Charitable Foundation Matching
- Covidien Matching Gift Program
- Delta Dental of Rhode Island
- FM Global
- Ford Foundation Foundation Matching Gift Program
- Google Matching Gifts Program
- Grainger Matching Charitable Gifts Program
- Hasbro Children's Fund
- Hasbro, Inc.
- McKesson Foundation c/o JK Group
- Merrill Lynch Matching Gift Program
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- National Grid Matching Gifts Program
- Pfizer United Way Campaign
- Prospect Hill Foundation
- Prudential Foundation Matching Gifts
- State Street Foundation
- Swarovski Matching Gifts Program
- Target c/o CyberGrants LLC
- Textron Matching Gifts Program
- The GE Foundation
- The Pew Charitable Trust Employee Matching Gifts Program
- The Rhode Island Foundation
- Travelers Cyber Grants, Inc.
- Trillium Asset Managment, LLC
- Tyco Employee Matching Gift Program
- Verizon Matching Gifts